But we are not helpless guys. So we decided to fix this damn thing by ourselves. It didn't take long to figure out that the problem was in some "electronic control module" or something like that. I never thought that such a simple gadget would actually need such a thing. "instant trouble, add only microprocessor". To get rid of all the troubles we decided to solve this problem once and for all. We pulled the brains out of it and simply connected all the wires together. Blue wires together, brown wired together and for the rest we didn't pay too much attention. I'm not hundred percent sure what was the main function of the ECU, but without it it definitely makes some serious heat!
-Pull out all the parts you can using decent violence.
-Throw away those you don't understand.
-connect all the wires together.
-hammer some more.
-plug and play!
(Do not try this out really...) :D